Things I want to do with my week off in October

I'm so incredibly excited for my week off from work in October.  I decided on Halloween week as it's my favorite time of the year!  With Jay's mom getting sick and passing away earlier this year, we didn't take an actual vacation this year.  But with the generous PTO that my new job offers, I'm able to take some time.  Everyone has already been forewarned in advance that the week I'm taking off in October is a week for me to get some much-needed things done and get some R&R.




Because I need this much-needed time off, I don't want to waste any of it.  I've already started thinking about what I'd like to get done and what I'd like to do with that time off.  This is what I have so far!

Organize both spare bedrooms

Deep clean both bathrooms

Clean windows

Clean moldings

Read

Try new baking and cooking recipes

Sand and paint Jays outside shelves

Shop for discounted Halloween decor

Binge watch Halloween movies and eat lots of candy

Blog of course :)

Have a little self-detox-destress spa day (I like to do these every now and again)

Get a haircut (if I hadn't already)

Work on my side-business some

**If I have time, get topsoil and weed killer to prep the front of our house for flowers in the Spring

Post a Comment

© A Bright Sunshiny Day. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.