10/13/24

Today was a productive day.


I deep cleaned the bathroom, did two loads of laundry, made Salisbury steaks, roasted potatoes (for Jay), butternut squash (for me) and french-style green beans w/ bacon.  Just got done taking a shower and now relaxing before bed.  The weekend was nice but went by too fast.  Jay had his buddy over to help us cut down the tree that snapped in half in our backyard; he's coming back next weekend to get the rest of the debris.  I did some work in my word search book yesterday.  My mother-in-law brought me those books when I was hospitalized for my back - I never really touched them.  I broke them out during Helene because we had no power, so it was something to do that didn't require electricity.  I've been making a point to do them more frequently because it's nice to have some "unplugged time" and stimulate your brain.









I received my mail-in ballot today and filled it out straight away - it's ready to be mailed!  It was very important for me to vote this year.  There is no way I could take four more years of this circus and pray with everything that I've got that we don't have to!  Well, that's it for today.  Time to go and relax for the night.  Here's to another work week!  Hopefully it's quick and painless!

Post a Comment

© A Bright Sunshiny Day. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.