9/12/24

I've been watching some movies on Amazon Prime Video lately to fill the gaps in-between my day, primarily when I eat lunch.  I've watched quite a few good ones - Four Good Days w/ Mila Kunis, My Fault w/ Gabriel Guevara and Nicole Wallace, A Rainy Day in New York w/ Timothee Chalamet,  The King of Staten Island w/ Pete Davidson and Remember Me w/ Robert Pattinson.  All very well done movies!  Among my favorite were My Fault and Remember Me, especially My Fault.  Matter of fact, they are in the works of producing a sequel to My Fault that will be coming out on Prime on December 27th called Your Fault.  I'm so entirely excited and then there will be a third called Our Fault.  If you're into romance, it's definitely for you!  Another good one I watched was Raising Voices also w/ Nicole Wallace and Gabriel Guevara.


I've also been conducting research on the shadow self to better understand it all.  It's definitely a complex topic.  I shutdown mentally when Jason's mom passed and then when my dad passed, though there was a grieving process that took place for both, they were different from each other.  Losing her made me feel isolated, even paralyzed at times both mentally and physically.  With my dads passing, I discovered a keen interest in philosophy.  Other than that, I've been gaming here and there to destress and have also been working on organizing my spare room.  Once I have reached a point that I feel satisfied with in my research, I will continue on with my thought process and writing as it pertains to the grief project that I'm working on.  I have the chiropractor tomorrow as well as grocery shopping to do.  Tuesday is my final procedure - the ablation.  I see my primary doctor that following Friday to follow-up and have him fill out my fitness for duty form, so that I can return to work on the 23rd.


Not much else is going on here.

Post a Comment

© A Bright Sunshiny Day. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.