Happy First Day of Autumn



It's finally here and I couldn't be more happier - this is my kinda time of year!  I love the aesthetic of autumn foliage, the cooler temperatures, the way the air smells, apple cider, wearing leggings and long sleeves, pumpkin spice everything and cozy nights in.  I feel most in my element during autumn and I love to bake and cook more so in autumn than I do in any other season.  I definitely want to make it out to a farm this season for sure.  I've always wanted to go to Denver Downs Farm which is local to me.  They have two events that they are running this season - Pumpkin Nights and Ciderfest, so in order to get the most out of it, I think we will go on a Saturday that they are running both events; that would be November 9th.  Jason and I also want to go back to Singing Pines once it gets a little cooler out as well and take our pup with us to go walking.


I'm also looking forward to the Halloween movie line up.



Happy Fall, ya'll!

Post a Comment

© A Bright Sunshiny Day. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.