9/22/24

Well, today is my last day off before returning to work.  Jason and I went to Singing Pines yesterday afternoon which is part of Lake Hartwell - it was absolutely beautiful.  It's not the beach, but it was good enough for now until we can get to the beach next year.  I just wanted a tiny bit of peace and tranquility before I went back to work.  This was the perfect way to end my medical leave.


                                                                                                         Lake Hartwell Summer of '24


We are most definitely going to Myrtle Beach next year, even if I have to sell one of my kidneys.  We both very much need to get away.  We haven't been on vacation in about two years due to all of the events that have happened in our lives.  Next weekend, we are going to Greenville for the day.  We are going to visit the music museum.  I wanted to try a piano lounge type restaurant but next weekend is calling for torrential down pours and sometimes you have to park and walk a fair distance, so we decided on the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and dessert instead - that day my diet will definitely been blown but I will get right back on track, besides, we don't go out to eat much any more because of the fact that I'm on a diet.  Today was spent cooking for the week ahead, doing dishes and laundry.

Post a Comment

© A Bright Sunshiny Day. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.