You're Never Too Important to be Kind

Friday, we just stayed in the house for the most part and gamed.  I wasn't feeling too well, and we don't really venture out too far on Black Friday anyway.  We did go grocery shopping since the grocery stores are virtually empty on Black Friday.  We got Subway for food, splitting half for lunch and half for dinner.  Saturday, I felt even worse, most of which was due to my period.  I think between the stress I've been through lately and such, my period was just being a pain in my ass.  I felt a little better later on and so we got Burger King which I had a hard time eating.  We've been going out to eat a lot lately just because I haven't really been in the mood nor motivated to really cook.  It was our 12-year anniversary on Saturday, and we just laid around and did some gaming.  On Friday, I made pepperoni and green beans, bought some Italian bread to go with it - that's what we had for dinner tonight.



I also made a Reese's Pieces cheesecake dessert dip - it came out SO delicious!




Today, Jason and I went up to the hospital with dad to see mom.  She is still combating a fever.  She looks completely exhausted and frail, but the doctors and nurses still assure us that she is still headed in the right direction.  They decided not to put the drain tube in her lumbar region for spinal fluid drainage due to her being stable and they are actually in the talking stages of "graduating" her from the ICU soon.  She still can't be transported to the long-term rehab center yet, so they are going to put her on a pulmonary/neurology floor in a regular room.  Dad took us out to eat for lunch when we got back into town.  We all tried chicken and waffles - it was really good actually.




Other than that, we just got the regular household chores done this weekend like laundry, dishes, cat boxes, floors, etc.  I got my decals for my car's back window that I ordered in yesterday, so I put them on today and they are so cute!





My monogram is in holographic red - the picture really doesn't do it any justice!  It's so much prettier in person.  I love the cat as well - not too sure about the tail...everyone's wiper is different so there is only so much that you can do with that.  My wiper has bends in it that crinkle the decal if I try to cover the whole wiper, so I had to modify it to make it work for my particular wiper.  Here's a little video of the tail in motion! LOL!




I meet with the therapist tomorrow for the first time.  I'm a little anxious but I know it will go fine.  I see my family doctor the day after tomorrow.  More than likely, I won't be returning to work until after December lay off at work.  They return to work January 3rd, so that's likely when I'll be released to return to work.


I seen a sign today on our way getting coffee before we headed up to the hospital that said, "You're never too important to be kind".  I have so many feelings about how this world is just going to complete shit.  Most days I wish that I didn't live in this generation - it's truly disgraceful.


Remember...


Post a Comment

© A Bright Sunshiny Day. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.