T.G.I.F: Trying to Push Through

I'm still facing challenges.  I really feel like I might have broken a mirror and have ten years of bad luck.  Or someone has my Voo-doo doll...something.  I can't even make this shit up.


Well, over the weekend, I decided that I wanted to try to add my dad's Samsung tablet to my account so I could use it.  Long story short, that was a flop.  Apparently, it's nearly impossible to bypass the original users Google account unless you pay an authorized dealer to unlock it and that costs roughly $80 and you need the original receipt of purchase.  I don't really want to get into the details about this next one because I haven't yet heard from my job about the QC Inspector II position I put in for but through talking to someone who applied for it whom I worked at Electrolux with, seems to me that there is a sketchy situation going on.  I will explain at a later date once I have confirmation on their decision.  To say the least, I'm a little disappointed at the moment.


Anyways.


I just decided to get a brand-new tablet.  Way less headache and all I had to do was pay for the taxes of the tablet and add it to my plan for $34 dollars a month ($25 for unlimited internet and $9 for the protection plan).  Adding auto pay to my account, it only ends up being $19 a month.  It's newer, bigger, better so I feel like I came out on top with that.  My dad's tablet is pretty much a brick, so I will just put it with his belongings.  I decided to do some shopping because I deserve it.


Here is a photo dump of what I ordered.














All that for $123!  Also, I'm down almost 15 pounds!  I picked up this protein brownie from Ingles in the flavor Cinnamon Bun and ended up ordering a WHOLE variety pack off of TikTok yesterday.  Definitely a healthy, tasty alternative when you're trying to lose weight and you need to treat that sweet tooth!  The company is called Prime Bites.



Lastly, here is the new tablet.  I'm in LOVE!  The first one is my lock screen and the second one is my background!




And that's all I have for now folks.  I have my first chiropractic appointment today in just a little while here.  Also, Cali is dealing with an ear infection so I'm still waiting for the vet to get back to me.

Post a Comment

© A Bright Sunshiny Day. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.