8 Products that I Love and Use Regularly

 8 Products that I Love and Use Regularly


EOS Chapstick - keeps my lips hydrated and soft!


Coco Colada Whipped Shea Body Butter by Tree Hut - I use this stuff everywhere - on my tattoos to my face!  Smells great!  It's a wonderful moisturizer.


Dove Body Wash - multiple scents but I do favor the shea butter ones as they leave my skin moisturized and soft.


Velvet Coffee Sugar Scrub by Tree Hut - Literally smells like freshly brewed coffee.  The sugar granules are small for a mess free exfoliation.


OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo and Conditioner - This stuff is great!  Enough said!


CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser - I have a lot of issues with my skin and this stuff is the best I've found to keep my skin issues at bay!


Bath and Bodyworks Coco Paradise Body Spray and Body Cream - But really anything that smells nice from them!  Their scents are long lasting and light!  Do you see a trend?  I love ALL things coconut!!


Flamingo Body Wax Strips - This is a new product I tried this past month because I'm finally getting tired of shaving and want the hair to stay gone longer - Jay waxed my legs for me as I've been having problems with my back, so bending down has been a challenge!  Isn't he SO sweet for doing that for me?  I don't know ANY man that would do that for their partner!  So far, they work well!  $10 for a pack of 28 strips!  I just NOW have hair growing back after about three weeks!

Post a Comment

© A Bright Sunshiny Day. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.